Car Insurance
Car insurance can help protect you, your family and your car. Car insurance can help you restore your assets if they're lost or damaged. It can also help protect you in the event of a lawsuit. All of which can mean greater peace of mind for you. Some of the areas we cover here include: Comprehensive Motor Policies, Third party, Fire & Theft, Third Party Only, ECOWAS Brown Card, etc.

Comprehensive Motor Policy

This is the widest form of cover that is available and it covers loss of or damage to the insured vehicle and/or its accessories due to:

  • Accidental collision or overturning or collision or over-turning consequent upon mechanical breakdown or wear/tear.
  • Fire, external explosion, self ignition or lightning or burglary, house breaking or theft.

Third Party Fire And Theft Policy

  • Loss or damage to the insured vehicle and/or accessories while thereon caused by fire, external explosion, self-ignition or lightning, burglary, housebreaking or theft.
  • Insured’s Legal Liability to third parties in respect of any damage to the property of such third parties and for any injury or death to 3rd parties from the use of insured vehicle.

Solicitors fees for the Legal representation of the insured or his driver at any judicial proceeding arising from an accident which may give rise to a claim under the policy and other expenses of the insured authorized by the insurer preferably in writing.

Ecowas Brown Card

This is purchased by policy holders who intend to travel outside the geographical location of the policy to other ECOWAS Countries.
ADIC Insurance RSS Increase Font Decrease Font FAQs